|Value Based Hidden words|
|CALM - CARE - DUTY - FAITH - HELP - HONESTY - HUMILITY - LOVE - MERCY - PEACE - PURITY - RESPECT - SELF - SERVICE - SHARE - SILENCE - SINCERITY - TRUTH |
|Passing the Parcel of Parent's Gratitude |
|1. To inculcate the value of gratitude to parents.|
2. To realize the value of the unconditional Love given by parents.
|A decorated box with beautiful chits, Music player, Toffees|
- The children sit in a circle.
- Start playing music while a gift box is passed around them.
- Each time the music stops, the child who has the box, must narrate one good thing that his/her parents have done for him/her.
- If the child did it correctly, he/she wins one toffee.
- The idea of this game is to help the children to remember the many good things that their parents do for them.
- The guru can also highlight the meaning of unconditional love and how children must pass on the same love to their parents.
Saare Jahaan Se Achha
|Dear Children, |
India truly is an incredible land famous for many achievements. What is not in Bharath is not to be found anywhere. Here are some interesting facts about our motherland.
- Sanskrit is the mother of all European languages. It is the most suitable language for computer software.
- Chess (also called as Shataranja or Ashtapada) was invented in India.
- Invention of Decimal System - The weights used by the Indus Valley (2500 B.C.) followed a binary system and measurement based on the decimal system.
- The world's first university was established in Takshashila in 700 B.C. Here, more than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects.
The ruins of the university at Takshashila
- The world's first unified system of Medicine: Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to human beings. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
|Want to know more…Visit again next month.|